everybody's changing.
& i don't feel the same.
about
entries
talk
links
navigations are above. :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
♥♥♥ song of the time~~ ♥♥♥
DBSK's Inkigayo Comeback Stage (09Jan2011)
Maximum, How Can I, & Why (Keep Your Head Down) by DBSK
----------------
-FaRz-
[020] short update
Wednesday, July 29, 2009 19:12
got 3 days MC~~~
wed till fri~
but will go to skool on fri...
cnt miss amaths... or will die for sure...
---------------
YUNHO GONNA ACT~~~??????!!!!!!
HOW COME I JUZ GET TO KNOW DIS RECENTLY~~???!!!
soooo looking forward for his acting~ :)
Its called 'Heading to the Ground' (MBC Drama)
About a soccer player... (i totally LOL when reading a comment dat dey shld make junsu act here instead... HAHAZ!)
will be on air on the weds, of Sep. 9th~~
YAY~~~~ I am soooo looking forward this SEPT~~~
1) HEAVEN'S POSTMAN~~~ (Jae's in it!!)
2) HEADING TO THE GROUND~~~ (Yunho's one~~)
JAEHO~~~~ in SEPT~~~~~~
---------------
-FaRz-