everybody's changing.
& i don't feel the same.
about
entries
talk
links
navigations are above. :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
♥♥♥ song of the time~~ ♥♥♥
DBSK's Inkigayo Comeback Stage (09Jan2011)
Maximum, How Can I, & Why (Keep Your Head Down) by DBSK
----------------
-FaRz-
[017] hate u...?
Saturday, July 11, 2009 22:20
saw the eng subs for 2PM's Hate You...
n fall in love with it straight away...
i guess coz it really really is lyke me...
xcept some parts... (which i cross-out)
here's the eng subs:
Acknowledge my heart once more
Accept these tears that are for you
Not even expecting love
The ended story... the past story...
I hate you to death
I hate myself to death
Just one more time... one more time...
Look at me now I'm crying...
[Chorus]
I hate you so much I could die...
I hate you...
I hate myself so much I could go crazy...
I hate myself...
I hate myself for being like this
[Chorus]
Stop your heart that's turned away
Accept this gaze that is looking at you
Not even expecting love
The ended story... the past story...
I hate you to death
I hate myself to death
Just one more time... one more time...
Look at me now I'm crying...
[Chorus x2]
[Rap]
Baby come back to my world
Come back and be my girl
If you don't... know that I'll hate you to death girl
Before this heart that has loved you turns into hate
Come back quickly... that you're sorry...
Please... tell me...
Looking at me once more
Locking our gazes
Hold me once more
Locking our lips
Once more, once more...
Look at me, look at me... me... me...
[Chorus]
Hate you, hate you, hate you...
Hate you enough to go crazy...
I hate myself for being like this...
--------------------------------------
tomorrow...
cant wait... ^^
-FaRz-